Before booking and arriving at the water sports centre where Oxford Wet n Wild are based, you must review the information below and follow these guidelines and procedures which have been put in place for your safety during the Government’s Covid-19 Recovery Strategy:
- All bookings must be made in advance online via our website – no booking, no entry.
- Waivers must be completed online before arrival – once completed they are valid for 365 days.
- Group bookings can only be made if you are in the same household.
- Groups of up to 6 people can now book a session. Each individual must check in separately at reception on arrival and follow the current social distancing requirements and rules.
- Do not visit us if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 coronavirus or are at an increased risk of illness from Covid-19. This includes groups who are:
- Aged 70 or older regardless of medical condition
- Under 70 with underlying health issues as listed by the NHS
- Anyone who is pregnant
- Arrive no more than 30 minutes before your booked session time
- Please arrive ‘ready to go’ or have a changing poncho or towel suitable for use in an outdoor space to change; all our indoor changing rooms are currently closed.
- Good hand hygiene is critical – please make use of our many hand sanitisation stations.
- No picnics permitted – we have an onsite farm shop and café offering take out snacks and drinks.
Arrive, participate and enjoy your chosen activity and leave afterwards in order that everyone can do the same thing and maintain the required level of social distancing.